Credit goes to: http://www.thebolde.com/10-signs-hes-an-asshole-waste-your-time/
As much as you want to give a guy the benefit of the doubt, there also comes a point when you’ve gotta face the facts about whether or not it’s worth continuing down this road. If any of the following happens, he’s basically telling you he’s not worth your time:
1. HE STOPS FOLLOWING THROUGH WITH PLANS. One of the most annoying things when you first start dating someone is figuring out how often you should hang out and see each other. If all of a sudden, the consistency comes to a halt and he stops following through with plans, then that should raise some suspicion.
2. HE REPEATEDLY BAILS ON PLANS.We all get really busy sometimes, and last minute bailing can happen, but if he bails on you multiple times, then you’re clearly not at the top of his priority list.
3. HE GETS SHADY WHEN YOU ASK HIM WHAT HE’S DOING. Honesty and trust are extremely important when it comes to the first stages of dating. If he’s hiding something or being secretive by not telling you anything that’s going on in his life, there’s a serious problem.
4. HE GETS TOO BUSY TO HANG OUT ALL OF A SUDDEN. Once there starts being larger gaps in how often you see each other, that could be a sign of him starting to pull away. He should want to see you and make time for that to happen. If not, he may be losing interest.
5. HE STOPS BEING THE FIRST ONE TO INITIATE CONVERSATION. If you become the one who constantly has to reach out to get his attention, then it’s a one-sided relationship. You shouldn’t have to chase him in order to communicate. There should be a mutual effort when it comes to talking to each other.
6. HE STARTS TAKING HIS SWEET TIME TO RESPOND TO YOUR CALLS OR TEXTS. We all hate the annoying lapse of time in between text messages, and we hate when our phone calls go to voicemail even more. If there’s a significant amount of time where he is dodging your texts and calls, then he might be on the cusp of ghosting you.
7. HE STARTS CALLING YOU CRAZY. There’s nothing worse than being called “crazy.” Yes, your emotions can run wild from time to time and you tend to overanalyze things (especially during that time of the month), but every man should know that you should never call a woman crazy… because that only makes us more crazy.
8. HE’S NOT THERE FOR YOU WHEN YOU REALLY NEED HIM. In a relationship, being there for the person that you love means everything. If you really need him and he’s nowhere to be found, then he’s not worth another second of your time.
9. HE DOESN’T WANT TO TALK ABOUT LABELING THE RELATIONSHIP. The only time a man doesn’t want to talk about labeling the relationship is when he doesn’t actually want to be in one. It takes a real man, a man who cares for you, to be able to call you his girlfriend or wife. Even more so, he should be proud of that.
10. HE DISAPPEARS OUT OF THE BLUE. The dreaded moment that we fear is being ghosted by someone whom we’ve been dating for quite some time. The moment he disappears out of the blue, leaving no trace behind, you can officially call him an asshole.